- Enjoy a nighttime panoramic city tour through Dubai
- Hear fascinating facts and tales about Dubai's rapid development, as well as Emirati history and culture
- See all of the city's top highlights, including the Atlantis Hotel, Burj Khalifa, Dubai's historic sector, and Jumeirah Beach Road
- Stop at Wafi for the Sound & Light show at the Pyramids (15 min)
- Admire the best views of the city from the Big Bus's 13-foot (4-meter) open-top deck
- Choose from several time slots for your convenience
Experience the best sights of Dubai and see it illuminated at night on a 2.5-hour bus tour that takes you around the city while educating you on the history of what is considered by some to be the best place to live in the Middle East. Explore this remarkable, modern, and vibrant city from a whole new perspective.
Ride around town in a double-decker bus as you pass by Dubai's most famous landmarks. The recorded audio commentary availablie in 12 languages will tell you all about Dubai and its traditions, existing landmarks and future projects during the tour. Hop off the Big Bus at Wafi Mall and enjoy the spectacular Egyptian-themed light and sound show in the Pyramids courtyard.
You will see the impressive Deira City Centre, the Wafi and Raffles Hotel, and Sheikh Zayed Road, part of the longest highway in the United Arab Emirates. Then admire the Burj Khalifa, the tallest manmade structure in the world; at 2,723 feet (830 meters), it is truly an amazing sight.
From there, explore many more of the city's famous attractions, including the Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Atlantis on The Palm, the Jumeirah Mosque, Al Dhiyafah Street, Downtown Bur Dubai, Al Maktoum Bridge, and much more.