- Experience the modern and advanced city of Dubai as it was 50 years ago on this heritage tour and excursion
- Take a wildlife drive through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in legendary 1950’s Land Rovers
- Enjoy activities like camel rides, henna tattoos, shisha, Arabic coffee and bread making at the camp
- Watch a falcon demonstration and relax in the serene setting surrounded by exotic wildlife
- Enjoy more personal smaller groups
- Step back in time on this authentic desert safari experience
- Visit the royal and private luxurious desert retreat
Take a step back in time and experience Dubai as it was 50 years ago. Your professional guide will escort you on a stunning journey in a museum quality 1950’s Land Rover.
These vehicles were extensively used in the 1950’s and since then have become part of the UAE history. No other vehicle offers a more authentic desert experience to spot exotic local wildlife within the pristine Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve.
Your Bedouin camp, lit with the gentle flames of traditional lamps is nestled inside a private Royal desert retreat. As our guest, we will show you plenty of cultural activities such as henna, falconry, music, bread making and will provide the opportunity to learn how to prepare a local recipe handed down from generation to generation.
Then, we'll enjoy a scrumptious dinner under the stars. History comes to life in this unique and fascinating heritage excursion.
During the holy month of Ramadan, experience Ramadan in Dubai as it was 50 years ago. Break the fast and learn about the holy month in true Bedouin spirit. Learn about Ramadan, Iftar and let UAE history come to life in this once in a lifetime heritage event.