- Enjoy spectacular views of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve from a hot air balloon
- Experience the sunrise from 4000 feet above the ground
- Watch a falcon show when you land and take photos with the falcon
- Catch a glimpse of local wildlife like camels and gazelles
- Savor an Arabic-style buffet breakfast in the desert
Your hot air balloon adventure begins early in the morning, when you’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken to the Margham Desert for a refreshment and a briefing from the pilot. Next, you’ll be driven over the red sand dunes of the Dubai desert to your take-off location, where you’ll witness the inflation of the hot air balloon on the ground.
After takeoff, you’ll float above the Arabian desert and enjoy the sunrise from 4000 feet above the ground, taking in breathtaking views of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and native wildlife. Once you’ve landed, you'll be driven back to the Margham desert to freshen up and to see the Falcon Show and to enjoy an Arabic Style buffet breakfast. Finally, be dropped off back at your hotel where your tour will end.