The largest water park in Dubai and also one of the most exciting ones.
Enjoy a day of guaranteed fun for all the family with a full-day entry ticket to the Wild Wadi Waterpark. Located just in front of the iconic Burj Al Arab, the park is a delight for the young and young at heart. Have fun on more than 30 rides and attractions, including a lazy river, tandem watersides and wipeout waves designed to thrill every surf fanatic.
Relax and enjoy the metre high waves of Flood River and the long, lazy river of Juha's Journey through 13 interconnecting rides for a non-stop journey. For the thrill seekers, check out the adrenaline fuelled rides, the incredible Tantrum Alley and Burj Surj.
Wipeout and Riptide Flowriders offer the ultimate surfing experience. One of only four such rides in the world, the Wipeout Flowrider shoots out more than seven tonnes of water per second in a thin sheet across a moulded foam structure, producing a realistic wave effect ideal for body-boarding and knee-boarding.
Not for the faint-hearted, the Jumeirah Sceirah is the ultimate test bringing a rush of excitement down the 70 degree drop. Anticipation looms as you climb to the top, before the floor beneath suddenly opens for you to slide down 120 metres at an astonishing speed of 80 km/h.
- Enjoy more than 30 waterslides and rides at the Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Experience the only aquatic rollercoaster in the world to incorporate 3 tornadoes
- Look over the infamous Burj Al Arab from a unique perspective throughout the park
- Make use of food and beverage stalls in the park (at own cost)
- Test your body-boarding skills on the ultimate surfing experience on the Wipeout and Riptide Flowriders